Sunday, July 1, 2012



Now, here's the photo of the adult class for Thursday, July 12 and then following up on  Monday, July 16.



Well, first we're going to spend some time in class making an altered clip board -- I've had a few requests to do this over the years, so we're finally spending the time to make this project.  If we have time, I've made three other cards -- the bathing suit one is same as we're doing in kids class, then there's a cute little card using a circle template (Got this idea from Rita, my upline).  The final little card uses all the same ink and papers to match and again that wonderful A Muse Studio stamp set "sunny side of life" .  Hope we can get all these done in the two hours we have to work.  Hope everyone has fun!!!  I will try to keep better posting, just a pain to get it done with this new google chrome thingie.  YIKES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful clipboard! I have made those bikini cards before and love them. I love the hummingbird card. Oh, one of these days I need to come up and do one of your classes!

    ReplyDelete