Monday, November 7, 2016

Well, goodness...so much has been happening....Two weeks ago, all us A Muse Studio consultants got a jolting message from the owner, Linda....she has decided to close the company.  What.....????? I love A Muse Studio, their card stock, their stamps, their dies, their creative people the people behind the scenes who aid me in all ways when I make mistakes ordering....Oh, No, Mr. Bill....this can't be happening...Then, I slapped myself in the face and realized, it's happening.  For me??? The second time I've been a consultant with a company that went out of business - The Angel Company (such a sweet company) went bankrupt...now, A Muse Studio...what can I say???? Nothing -- so many stamp sets, so much card stock, so many dies, so many inks, so many splash, so many of everything...Dang! Guess I'll have a giant "going out of the A Muse Studio business" sale in January.  Anyway, want to wish Linda well in her new LIFE -- and hope Heather (our artistic director) is moving on with a wonderful job somewhere -- all those wonderful women behind the scenes...I'm going to miss talking with all of you.  You're truly just gems.  Anyway, I do go on....

Now for the important stuff:  I'm showing a couple of photos of class projects for this Thursday.  I've used some  A Muse Studio stamps, papers, etc...some Stampin' Up, some things from Concord and 9th.....Here's the photos:


Thursday, November 10, 2016; is class at 6 pm.  Then next Monday, November 14;, at 9:30 am.  Hope to see you all there.  I still have some room for Thursday night and Monday too.  God bless you all and "Happy Stamping".  Hugs, Syl xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment